Indiana Property Title is committed to providing you with the best customer experience. We'd be happy to discuss your specific title search needs, so call us at 1-317-576-3760.
Indiana Property Title is the foremost property title researcher in our state. Our innovation and exhaustive experience give us an industry-leading turnaround time that does not come at the cost of accuracy; quite opposite. We're uniquely positioned to provide the ultimate research products in the industry, and proudly give our clients the easiest solution for all of their property research needs. We started our business more than twenty years ago with modest objectives, but always aimed to deliver the best title reports and property research services offered anywhere. We've only improved over time; introducing innovative technology into our business to streamline property identification, order processing, routing, and data cross-checks. The end result is a better product for our clients. We know that time is often of the essence when it comes to title research, so we put great emphasis on research efficiency starting from when we receive the order, to when it's delivered to you, our client.
So. What sets us apart from other title researchers?
- Experience - we've been specializing in real estate title research for over thirty years, and leverage the collective knowledge of our title examiners / abstractors to provide the best reporting in the market.
- Networking - we cast a wide net to ensure county coverage wherever you need it. We've worked tirelessly to develop and maintain our relationships with certified title abstractors across the state.
- Technology - we've implemented a powerful tool to improve accuracy and delivery turn times, leveraging artificial intelligence. Our algorithms perform a critical role in ensuring our reports pass the scrutiny of routine automation checks. AI cross-checks data sets, identifies any inconsistencies and red-flags unusual patterns that may indicate an error.
We developed proprietary software to handle order processing, which identifies property information and routes orders based on criteria to the researchers and vendors best suited to deliver your title report as quickly as possible. Indiana Property Title can handle any search in any county in the state, and we are eager to get started on your title needs.
Common searches include, but are not limited to:
• Recorded Instrument Retrieval
• Property Transfer Research
• Title Chains
• Lien Search
• Tax Statuses and Tax Liens
• Mortgagor / Mortgagee on Open Mortgages
• Any Recorded Property Documents / Encumbrances